PickleSqueezePickleSqueeze

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Alright

Everything is great except one thing: the difficulty.

You need to make the dragon easier to defeat. I spent one hour to be killed.

Y'know, flash games aren't supposed to be wicked long and hard like this, even if it is an RPG.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

What were you *doing*? I can get to past the dragon bit in like five minutes, so there's obviously a rather poor method in your approach if you take an *hour*!
Still, though. People like you already caused me to make the dragon easier; I'm not sure if the file was updated yet though. Bah.

MindScape MindScape

Creative, Fun, Amazing

This is probably one of the most creative ideas for a flash game yet.

I really enjoyed it. Good work.

Solarsaurs Solarsaurs

Simple and Fun

I really like this game. Although, it does remind me of the turtle shell bowling mini-game in Super Mario 64 DS. Get the idea from there? ;)

Anyway, excellent game. You guys never cease to amaze me.

RPG test RPG test

Very well put together

I look forward to the full version!

The only thing, in my opinion, that needs imptoving in the graphics! I like the stickmen, so that could stay, but that weapons/holding of weapons, deaths, magic, etc. could be improved. As for the rest (actionscript, ideas, theme, etc), they are pretty near perfect.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Hmm...

1 |-|0|O3 Y0(_)'|23 J0|<1|\|9. 1'//\//\ |O|2377Y 5(_)|23 7|-|15 15 J(_)57 |=0|2 |=(_)|\| |33(4(_)53 17'5 |)4//\//\|\| \\/\\/3|_|_ |=(_)|\||\|Y. 1|= Y0(_) (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15, Y0(_) |\|33|) 70 90 0(_)751|)3--|\|3|2|).

Not bad.

LL - Ban the Noob LL - Ban the Noob

Lmao

Nice. Laughed so hard I think I pulled a stomach muscle.

Happy Lock Day!

-U2iPod C/lock

Pimp my Stick Pimp my Stick

AWESOME

Best dressup ever.

Great song, great graphics, its got style, right amount of violence, a lot of humor.... this is awesome. I give it 5/5! I'm glad I gave it a 5/5 so it got past judgement. This is obviously underrated. It should be at least 3.4/5!

ZNAX .Minigame Editon ZNAX .Minigame Editon

Glitch!

After the second group I got, there were no other possible groups.

Spear the Stick- Mouse Spear the Stick- Mouse

Releive so much stress

I love these Spear the Stick games! I just love killing....er....hurting the people who I hate! I love the idea, controls, graphics, name card, music, plot, difficulty, everything! 5/5! This is definitely one of the best stress releivers yet! I look forward to more of your games!

mofongo9 responds:

thank you for the review. You will see more of my games soon, if people dont blam them...HAPPY NEWGROUNDSING!

Shoot sb-clock Shoot sb-clock

:'(

Why do you people hate clocks? What did WE ever do? Meanie. 0/5. Notice: There are MANY CLOCKS and LOCKS that will kill this.

FatonWheels responds:

mayby but i dont like clocks/locks